We did it!
ETI brought in 10K in support of the Rural Opportunity Centers (ROC) in Tanzania. We are so thankful for the wonderful people listed below who are making this day a better day for someone half a world away.
- ETI GIVING DAY ran all of November and brought in 10K which exceeded the goal.
- ETI used the PayPal for Nonprofits platform at 2.2% and saved 4.7% on fees! Making sense with your cents!
- Thanks to Christel Ngani – Technology Administrator for ETI who integrated platforms seamlessly!
- Grateful for the 20% of new folks who are now part of an amazing story. Welcome! Karibu sana!
- Thanks to the amazing folks below. You are making it happen.
Thank you for helping ETI bring water, nutrition, health and education to developing parts of the world.
Julie E. Oswald Trust – for the matching grant
Mara Allgood & Eric Matuska
Chrissie & Josh Ankerberg
Anonymous – A bunch of you!
Rich Brasch & Carole Schmidt
Linda & Kit Donaldson
Allen & Kathy Gerber
Mrs. Richard Hacmac
Steve & Jan Hansen – In Honor of Sons and Family
Mike & Lindsay Herseth
Mary & Scott Jensen
Dan & Georgiann Keyport
Dennis and Sungsook Kim
Josh & Karissa Kohn – Dedicated to Bill O’Keefe
Randy & Pam Krzmarzick
Pete & Renae Lenhardt
Brian & Melissa Loe – In Honor of Katie Shepard
Becky & Travis McCathie
Andrew & Camille Peterson
Dave & Leigh Phillips
Neil & Char Saley
Chuck & Liz Sell
Melitta Spiess & family
Dan & Sue Steingas
Bonnie & Allan Teigum